DISAPPOINTED WITH DRYPERS POINTS REDEMPTION

Holly shit! I am truly disappointed with my first experience of point redemption with Drypers. I thought the point redemption will get the baby Shampoo directly from Drypers, therefore I have redeemed 5400points for getting 3 units of baby shampoo. Who knows it's the e-voucher to further purchase at Vinda Mall website. Only allowed to redeem only 1 voucher per transaction. If failed to purchase above RM50, has to pay RM7 for the shipping fee. Damn it! As a royal purchaser who always support and purchase Drypers products, I am really dissatisfied with the redemption scheme. It is indirectly force customer to purchase more in order to get the redemption items. Otherwise, I have to pay 3 times of the shipping fee for getting the 3 units shampoo. Why can't just allow the Drypers Club members to claim products directly with the points we have without the restriction of number of units per shipping? Since there are many customers complained and dissatisfied with Drypers points redemption scheme, I hereby urge Drypers to implement such idiot scheme so that club members who eligible to redeem the point can get the products directly from Drypers instead go through Vinda Mall.

19/10/2021
WinnieHayashi
WinnieHayashi
12-month-old Baby

Replies to this discussion

Sort by newest first

i agree with this as last time we no need to go through Vinda Mall for redemption. Now the points getting even higher for redemption and limitation on it. Really disappointed as a customer who support since 2016.

28/10/2021
Chermainec
Chermainec

Hi,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Kindly check your e-mail for our reply:)

In future you may e-mail to:

my.drypersbabyclub@vinda.com for any club related enquiry AND

my.drypers@vinda.com – for any product related enquiry

Regards,
Drypers Baby Club

21/10/2021
Drypers Malaysia
Drypers Malaysia
An error occured, please try again later.