Kindly be informed that there might be a slight delay in Point Shop and Sample Request delivery due to the MCO situation. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and please be assured that we strive to give the best experience to you as our valued member. For further enquiries, please email us at my.drypersbabyclub@vinda.com.

Thank you for your kind understanding on this and let’s Stay Safe & Stay Home.

Sudah redeemed points in points shop for 3 packs but only received 1 pack

On 2 Sept 2021, I redeemed 2 packs of Wee Wee Dry(XXL) and 1 pack of Drypantz (XXL) in Drypers Online Point Shop, however I only received 1 pack of Drypantz on 8 Sept. So I sent an email to Drypers Baby Club and informed about this issue, but did not receive any reply after 5 days. So I sent a message via Facebook Messenger to Drypers Malaysia on 13 Sept and on next day Drypers Malaysia told me to check my email as your customer service agent has dropped me an email, from the email she asked whether I have received the balance 2 packs or not, and I have replied to her on the same day that I still have not receive the balance. That was the last email I received from Dryper Baby Club on 14 Sept, I have sent another 3 follow-up emails on 18 Sept, 1 Oct and 4 Oct, but no one reply me until today. If there is no stock, I hope that you can refund back my redeemed points for 2 packs of Wee Wee Dry (XXL). The telco signal at my area is very weak so I am unable to call Drypers and can only send email to you, can someone please help me on this issue? Thank you.

5/10/2021
YEANJS
YEANJS
2 years, 5-month-old Toddler

Replies to this discussion

Sort by newest first

Hi, thank you, I already replied to the email today, but when can I receive the balance of 2 packs?

7/10/2021
YEANJS
YEANJS

Hi,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Kindly check your e-mail for our reply:)

In future you may e-mail to:

my.drypersbabyclub@vinda.com for any club related enquiry AND

my.drypers@vinda.com – for any product related enquiry

Regards,
Drypers Baby Club

6/10/2021
Drypers Malaysia
Drypers Malaysia
An error occured, please try again later.