Kindly be informed that there might be a slight delay in Point Shop and Sample Request delivery due to the MCO situation. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and please be assured that we strive to give the best experience to you as our valued member. For further enquiries, please email us at my.drypersbabyclub@vinda.com.

Thank you for your kind understanding on this and let’s Stay Safe & Stay Home.

BRING BACK REDEEM ITEMS NOT THE VOUCHERS

please bring back option to redeem - drypers wee wee dry diapers and head to toe items. straight forward way to redeem and not the vouchers or vindamall etc. very dissapointed drypers changed the redeem items to vouchers.

29/7/2021
EHA18
EHA18

Replies to this discussion

Sort by newest first

Strongly agree with you! Useless vouchers right? The previous normal redemption is much more convenient for us to redeem the items. I also feel very disappointed with Drypers, rarely can get the opportunity to redeem the head to toe items as they always out of stocks :((

6/8/2021
nAd!A ^_^
nAd!A ^_^

Setuju! Nak tukar dengan diapers pun dah tak boleh. Macam tak guna dah point yang ada ni

3/8/2021
Emma ak
Emma ak
2 years, 9-month-old Toddler

Betul. Sangat menyusahkan. Entah apa2 drypers ni

2/8/2021
yufi
yufi

Betul tu..mcm menyusahkan pakai voucher..suka pakai drypers sbb boleh redeem point.

31/7/2021
SYAFA TAHIR
SYAFA TAHIR
3 years, 2-month-old Toddler

Setuju, Sangat2 menyusahkan bagi ibu2. Kurang mesra pengguna, after dapat voucher kena beli pulak pakai voucher. Ikhlas atau tidak nak bg redeem.

31/7/2021
zyah
zyah
3-year-old Toddler

Hi,

Terima kasih di atas pertanyaan anda.

Sila semak e-mel anda untuk maklum balas dari kami.

Kelak sekiranya anda mempunyai sebarang pertanyaan, sila e-mel ke:

my.drypersbabyclub@vinda.com - untuk pertanyaan berkenaan kelab

my.drypers@vinda.com – untuk pertanyaan berkenaan produk

Yang Ikhlas,
Drypers Baby Club

30/7/2021
Drypers Malaysia
Drypers Malaysia

Btl tu .. Mcm mana nk tebus evoucher tu pd vindamall ?mcm x blh je And still kena bayar jgk kat vindamall tu ..

30/7/2021
AIN_95
AIN_95
An error occured, please try again later.