No unique code

I have bought 3 packs of classicspantz and none of those packs has unique code. I am wondering either only geniune drypers has unique code or the unique code however does randomly stamp onto the pack? Just curious..

30/1/2016
stendley
stendley
4-month-old Baby

Replies to this discussion

Sort by newest first

Hi. I cannot find the code on the L size Drypantz I bought too. May I know if the unique codes are no longer printed? Thank you.

25/7/2019
Kiki1810
Kiki1810
2 years, 1-month-old Toddler

Hi stendley,
Drypers Drynights - kindly snap a photo of the unique code area and indicate its size and send to my.drypers@sca.com

Pants diaper - we have 2 types only; Drypers ClassicPantz (for short time usage, 3-4 hours) and Drypers Drypantz (up to 10 hours)

14/2/2016
Drypers Malaysia
Drypers Malaysia

Dear admin,

Thanks for the reply. I have been bought drypantz and classicpantz for my son. The classicpantz has been used by him during the day, whilst drypantz during night and sleeping time during the day. I have been redeem the code for quiet some time. Nonetheless, thanks for the reply.

How about the drypers drynights XL - 30? I bought two packs last week and none of them has unique code as well. I still keep the pack and the manufacturing date, MFD 112015 B9 2113.

I also.would like to know if you have other pantz type product that could cater for 12 hours. Drynights seems normal pamper and my son not that comfortable to use it. I put it on him as he always wet himself during night as well as while sleeping during the day. Appreciated if you could further make/create new pantz product for 3 to 5 years kid as well.

Thank you.

12/2/2016
stendley
stendley

This comment has been deleted by its author.

12/2/2016
stendley
stendley

Hi,
Drypers ClassicPantz is not eligible to collect points therefore no unique code printed.

5/2/2016
Drypers Malaysia
Drypers Malaysia
An error occured, please try again later.